For those who have not been meditating for long, this retreat will be an opportunity to see and feel how meditation works not only while sitting but also while performing different everyday tasks. For those who have been practising for some time, this is an opportunity to deepen your practice.The retreat will be led by Anya Seishin Platunova (zazen meditation) and Yuliya Life (tea and singing bowl meditation).
- 08:00-08:30 Introduction
- 08:30-09:30 Tea meditation
- 09:45-09:55 Heart Sutra Chanting
- 09:55-10:50 Sitting meditation (2 periods, 25 min each)
10:50-11:50 Walking meditation + Sitting meditation (2 periods, 25 min)
- 11:50-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-13:20 Sitting meditation (2 periods, 25 min each)
- 13:30-14:30 Tea meditation
- 14:40-15:30 Sitting meditation (2 periods, 25 min each)
- 15:30-16:00 Singing bowls meditation
Participation fee 500 SEK.
Book your spot here.